Sunday, October 23, 2011

What It Really Means

Welcome to the beginning of my new blog! I primarily have created a blog for the following few reasons:

1. I have just recently started my career as a teacher (in Kindergarten, for now) and want to document this era of my life.
2. My best friend has recently moved halfway around the world, and this is just one more way to keep connected.
3. There is always the little satisfaction of knowing that, somewhere, someone might want to read something that I have written, as annonymous as it might be.

I am a very "color inside the lines" type of person, but lately I feel like I've been doing a lot more of coloring outside the lines, figuratively speaking of course. Here I am in a career that I thought I knew all there is to know, but have really been finding myself living out what my brother has said many times to me: "Fake it til you make it". I'll be honest. Sometimes that is exactly what I do. More to come on this subject, but for now, I must go plan some lessons.

Sincerely,
The Kindergarten Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment